I just realized that I never wrote about July’s Maker Valley Quilter Box! They shipped out a few weeks ago and they were overflowing with pineapple-themed goodies! 🍍🍍🍍
- A Maker Valley mini quilt kit that gives you everything you need to make a cute Pineapple Love mini. The fabrics included in the kit are from @rileyblakedesigns—the light aqua is confetti cotton solid in scuba, dark aqua confetti cotton solid in peacock, and basic Le Creme swiss dot in black.
- My new Pineapple Love quilt pattern! 🍍💛🍍💛🍍
- A bottle of @soakwash laundry soap plus a single-use lotion both in Pineapple Grove (of course!).
- A 3.5” HST ruler by @bloclocrulers(perfect for making a million half- square triangles! 😂)
- A colorful, summer-vibes Pineapple Love vinyl sticker pack—exclusive for this box.
- One of our brand new Pineapple Love enamel pins (created exclusively for our July box!)
- And A Point 2 Point Turner by @cloverusa which is helpful in two ways—you can turn points with the pointed end (I use it when I make pillows) and it can also mark creases or lines for quilting. I have trust issues when it comes to using any kind of ink for marking my quilts, so I use this tool every time I make quilt on my own machine.
I have been including exclusive items each month in our subscription boxes to show a little extra love for our subscribers. ☺️ I cannot wait for next month!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
If you want to pick up one of our boxes without having to subscribe, some months we have extras that you can purchase on our site: Maker Valley Quilter Boxes 👍