New Testament Coloring Pages (Come, Follow Me - April 15-21) - PDF DownloadStately Type
This product is a digital download. Immediately after check out, you will be given a link to download this printable PDF document.
My wife Holly (Maker Valley) and I teach a class of 8 and 9-year-olds in our church (we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and almost every week, we find ourselves rushing at the last minute to come up with a fun, engaging activity for the children in our class. This week, we decided to actually prepare a few creative coloring sheets for the kids BEFORE Sunday morning!
- Primary teachers (Kids can work on them in class or take them home)
- Sacrament meeting coloring time
- Family Home Evening activity
- Kid's personal gospel study
- Hidden Pictures! Can you find the hidden objects in this scene of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane?
- Color-in Word Search! Find hidden words (Easter, Atonement, Resurrection etc.) and color them in!
- Color-in Maze! Color in the hidden words, then solve the maze!
Immediately after purchase you will be taken to a page with a download link. You will also be sent an email with the download link. If you do not see this email, check your spam folder. If you still don’t see it, contact us and let us know!