New Testament Coloring Pages (Come, Follow Me - April 29 - May 5) - PDF DownloadStately Type
This product is a digital download. Immediately after check out, you will be given a link to download this printable PDF document.
My wife Holly (Maker Valley) and I teach a class of 8 and 9-year-olds in our church (we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and almost every week, we find ourselves rushing at the last minute to come up with a fun, engaging activity for the children in our class. This week, we decided to actually prepare a few creative coloring sheets for the kids BEFORE Sunday morning!
These coloring pages correspond to the April 29 - May 5 "I Am the Good . Shepherd" section of Come Follow Me for Primary: New Testament 2019.
- Hidden Pictures! Can you find the hidden objects in a scene of Jesus Christ leading a flock of sheep from the parable of The Good Shepherd?
- Color-in Word Search! Find the hidden words and color them in!
- Matching Game! Draw lines to connect each commandment with its matching picture!
- Primary teachers (Kids can work on them in class or take them home)
- Sacrament meeting coloring time
- Family Home Evening activity
- Kid's personal gospel study
Immediately after purchase you will be taken to a page with a download link. You will also be sent an email with the download link. If you do not see this email, check your spam folder. If you still don’t see it, contact us and let us know!