New Testament Coloring Pages (Come, Follow Me - May 6-12) - PDF DownloadStately Type
This product is a digital download. Immediately after check out, you will be given a link to download this printable PDF document.
My wife Holly (Maker Valley) and I teach a class of 8 and 9-year-olds in our church (we're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and almost every week, we find ourselves rushing at the last minute to come up with a fun, engaging activity for the children in our class, so we decided to create and share a set of three coloring / activity sheets each week.
These coloring pages correspond to the May 6-12 "Rejoice with Me; for I Have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost" section of Come Follow Me for Primary: New Testament 2019.
- Spot the Differences! Can you spot the 15 differences between these two pictures of The Parable of The Prodigal Son?
- Color-in Word Search! Find the hidden (Mother's Day) words and color them in!
- Color-in Maze! Can you color in the hidden (Mother's Day) words and then solve the maze?
- Spot the Sheep! Can you find the missing sheep?
- Primary teachers (Kids can work on them in class or take them home)
- Sacrament meeting coloring time
- Family Home Evening activity
- Kid's personal gospel study
Immediately after purchase you will be taken to a page with a download link. You will also be sent an email with the download link. If you do not see this email, check your spam folder. If you still don’t see it, contact us and let us know!