June’s Maker Valley Quilter Box shipped last week and I’m excited to share a few highlights of what was included!
- Fat quarter bundle of Kindred Spirits by @zippyboro for @rileyblakedesigns. Jill Howarth is one of my favorite artists! Add Anne Shirley & it’s a home run!
- Bloom pattern by @CluckCluckSew. I love Allison’s patterns and am so happy to include this cute one!
- Mini Ruler Pal By @PleasantHome. I can’t live without these handy tools from Jodi Nelson!
- Washi Tape 4-pack by @transientart. I love these sewing themed washi tapes by Lauren Nash!
- Handpicked Flowers enamel pin by @LellaBoutique. My favorite of the enamel pin collaboration we did with Vanessa Goertzen last year!
We also included a few exclusive items that will not be for sale outside of the subscription box.
One exclusive is our popular Make design recolored and offered as a sticker that I shared a few weeks ago, and the other is a recolored art print of “This Is My Happy Place”made for your sewing space.
I have been including exclusive items each month in our subscription boxes to show a little extra love for our subscribers. ☺️ I cannot wait for next month!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
If you want to pick up one of our boxes without having to subscribe, some months we have extras that you can purchase on our site: Maker Valley Quilter Boxes. 👍